A Veteran Expo with every potential resource for you and your family in one place!
The Welcome Home Warrior Summit St. Louis, MO brings together all resources for Veterans, Guardsmen and Reservists. Take care of those things you might have pushed off or take your career or business to the next level!
Includes resources like:
- Employment: Seeking a Promotion or a Career Change?
- Assistance with your disability benefits.
- Programs for Student Veterans
- Looking to start a business? We have business consultants and free resources
- Housing: We have housing professionals to assist you.
- St. Louis VA Healthcare will be available to help with any other issue you may have.
- And many more...
Appearance by the Navy Band, EOD Robots and an interactive S-T-E-M Tour. Free Suit and Dress for Men and Women entering workforce, Free Food, children activities and more.
Register to attend. Registrants will be automatically entered for raffled drawings.
You will receive e-mail confirmation of acceptance for your registration as a booth holder. A detailed instructional letter including parking and set up information will be sent to approved vendors the week of April 25th. We look forward to another successful event through the support of our community organizations and businesses.
The Warrior Summit / Welcome Home Program places highest priority on organizations providing direct services to Veterans. We regret we are not able to accept all applications. This is a free event for Veterans of all eras. Sale of items is prohibited at this event.