October 24, 2015
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Free Parking for first 1,500 vehicles
Booths and Tables
150 tables available
Online Registration Forms available at the bottom of the page.
Here are current vendors that have registered to be a part of the 2015 Welcome Home Warrior Summit.
- UIC Mile Square Health Center – Health services
- CEDA – Weatherization, Energy and Housing Services
- Road Home Program – Mental Health and Services
- IDVA (Illinois Department of Veteran Affairs) – Veteran services
Pre-register at Eventbrite: warriorsummitchicago.eventbrite.com
Warrior Summit Coalition (WSC), US Department of Veterans Affairs, City of Chicago, IDVA are collaborating to provide 4,000 military service members, veterans and their families of the Midwest Region an opportunity to connect with benefits, education, employment, housing, legal, disabilities, mental health, family & children services and faith based organizational opportunities. Over 150 organizations will be present and working together to unite the community and deliver programs and services to veterans efficiently.
The Annual Illinois Welcome Home Warrior Summit , hosted by Warrior Summit Coalition will include:
· FREE Benefit and resource fair at UIC Pavilion for over 4,000 military, veterans and families
· FREE Food and refreshments for the first 4,000 attendees
· FREE Sports tickets to the first 500 veteran Chicago Blackhawks, Chicago Bulls, Chicago Wolves, Chicago Sky
· FREE Parking for the first 1,500 vehicles
· FREE Warrior Summit Hats for first 1,500 participants
· FREE T-Shirts to first 1,500 participants
· FREE Kid’s and children’s entertainment, raffles and giveaways ALL day
· Onsite VA Homeless Summit
· Onsite VA physicals, vision screens, registration for health care and much more
· Onsite IDES registration and assistance for job seekers in Illinois- www.IllinoisJobLink.com
· Onsite registration and assistance with Military2career.com
· Non-profit veteran support organizations (VSOs) providing FREE services and programs
· Employers providing various job opportunities to military, veterans and families
· VA program/service stations providing assistance to veterans
· Universities and colleges providing educational opportunities
· Opening Ceremony with Color Guard Presentation
· National Anthem performance
Approved vendors will receive confirmation of your registration and acceptance. A detailed letter will be sent to you regarding parking and set up information by October 20, 2015. We appreciate all vendors who desire to participate in this event. Above all, we appreciate your support for Veterans and their families.
For sponsorship information, please contact James Flagg at 773-606-6621 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Welcome Home Warrior Summit Program places its highest priority on organizations providing services to our Veterans and their families. This event is free and open to Veterans from all eras. We regret that we will not be able to accept all vendors application. Sale of items are prohibited at this event.
To donate, please do so by clicking the button above.